Cut through the noise
DARWIN’s data science group finds insights in a deluge of data, so we can make optimizations that have real and meaningful impacts on campaigns. Our team of quants and analysts leverage their deep experience in cross-channel media marketing and data collection, mining and analysis, to build people-focused marketing programs. Whether it’s using machine learning algorithms to predict how likely a site visitor is to convert, or doing an audience analysis deep dive, our team models, researches, and builds products that make our client teams and campaigns smarter.
Make a lasting impression
Real performance marketing is not just a race to the bottom. In order to run marketing programs and campaigns that drive long term value for our advertisers, we must also appreciate and amplify what makes their brands and products different. To do this, we enable our clients and internal teams to be smarter with data that allows them to understand their customers and their habits – and how those data points and insights can make a difference. We then use these insights (discovered algorithmically, of course) to build strategy and make campaign adjustments using machine learning processes – so they also get smarter over time.
What we do
- Quantitative analytics, business intelligence, site behavior tracking
- Decision science, multivariate testing, content personalization, media optimization, new customer identification
- Audience behavior analysis, engagement, measurement, interest and intent
- Search retargeting, and automated keyword bidding strategies, conversion attribution
- Programmatic buying models
- Cross-device mobile campaign outreach